Since Curlfest Atlanta, We've been in awe of the amount of goodies they sent us home with. We now have a few favorites we never even knew we needed. A few Dope Sista friends weighed in on their favorites as well and we've compiled a list.
Let's start with hair.
1. Originals Coconut Créme Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo. Has become a fan fave. It leaves your hair feelings soft and conditioned.
2. Soapbox Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
3. If you have not tried African Pride's Curl Defining Gel n' Cream, go out and get you some NOW!!! This is an amazing product.
4. Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Edge Control. We love all Creme Of Nature Edge Control, but this one is everything!
5. Aveda Rinseless Refresh. It's a little pricey but it's a must have.
6. As I am Cowash, Smoothing Gel & Twist Defining Cream. All of it
And let's not forget about the bundles ladies! We hear Doperdollsboutique.com is where it's at.
We have makeup on the list! There are a few fan faves that we have tried and others that we can't wait to try!
7. Rihanna's Fenty Pro Filt'r Mattifying Primer and the Hydrating Primer. Let's not forget her highlighters and her foundation.
8. Hue Noir Hydrating Lipgloss. We can't wait to try their lipstick.
9. We all know and love The Crayon Case Box of Crayons Palette
10. We hear Pat McGrath is pricey but worth it!
Ha! We lied. We tried to stop at 10 but so many products are just that damn good. Moving on to skincare.
12. Witch Hazel (with rose water) is an oldie but goodie
13. 100% Raw Organic Coconut Oil
14. Luxe Fragrance Bar Clear Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser, Floral Toners, & Walnut Cream Facial
These aren't just our faves, we've asked around, however, you can't go wrong with this list. Like we said, we've tried a few of these products and can't wait to try more!
Share the list and let us know what your favorites are!